Constantly improving our knowledge and skills enables us to provide the highest level of care for you and your pet. The practice is accredited under the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons Practice Standards Scheme.
- We are regularly inspected
- We meet or exceed a wide range of standards relating to facilities,
equipment, client communication, hygiene, staff training and emergency care
- We measure quality of care through a programme of clinical audit
which allows us to develop an ongoing upwards spiral of appraisal and improvement.
- Fully equipped in-house laboratory. We also maintain close links with one of the leading external diagnostic laboratories in the country based at Exeter University.
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Endoscopy- both flexible and rigid endoscopes are available.
- Wide range of medical treatments available- one of our vets has specialist qualifications in this field
- We offer a wide range of surgical procedures including soft tissue, orthopaedic and keyhole surgery.
- Latest anaesthetic facilities with full electronic monitoring. Our veterinary surgeons have particular interests in ultrasound, internal medicine and keyhole surgery. They also have access to specialists in numerous fields and referrals are offered if required.
- Vaccinations for dogs, cats and rabbits
- Flea and Worm control
- Pet Passports
- Specialist Nutritional Advice
- Puppy Development Classes
- Senior Pet Health Scheme
- Dental checks
- Behavioural problems
- Specially trained dispensing nurse (Nurse SQP)